FutureM, the weeklong event experience on the future of Marketing, today announced the addition of new session leaders for its nationally recognized program. Captivating the marketing community, the event is building upon more than fifty organizations currently lined up to engage with audience members in thought provoking discussion on the future of Marketing. FutureM continues to deliver fascinating companies and session topics including:
- Compete delivers digital intelligence that helps the world’s top brands improve their marketing based on the online behavior of millions of consumers. Session topic is Path to Purchase.
- Cartera Commerce is the leading provider of card-linked marketing solutions that increase revenue and customer loyalty for merchants, banks, card issuers and loyalty programs. Session topic is The Future is Card-Linked Marketing.
- 33Across helps publishers and marketers connect content and products into a social graph. Session Topic is The Next Wave of Social Graph Innovation.
- Corey McPherson Nash is a national branding and design firm that helps organizations achieve measurable brand equity across a variety of communication channels. Session topic is Who Needs School Anyway?
- Boston World Partnerships is a non-profit organization, created by Mayor Thomas M. Menino to raise global awareness of Boston as one of the world’s foremost centers of intellectual capital and innovation, offering tremendous competitive advantages to growth-minded businesses. Session topic is Best Practices of Civic Marketing Campaigns Using Modern Marketing Methods.
- SBR Health provides a simple, secure communication platform that links physicians, patients and specialists across hospitals, clinics, homes and geographically isolated areas. Session topic is Expand Your Brand’s Footprint.
- Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time. Session topic is Advertising in a Big Data World: Analyzing Petabytes of Information to Understand Your Customers.
- dunnhumby is the leader in personalizing the world’s experience of retailers and brands, helping companies put customers at the center of every decision to earn their lifetime loyalty. Session topic is Will Bigger Data Mean Bigger Problems?
- Skyword is the leading content production platform, enabling retailers, brands, media companies and agencies to acquire and engage customers by efficiently producing quality, brand-aligned content optimized for search and the social web. Session topic is The Future of Content Marketing.
- Kiip is an award network that lets premium brands provide rewards to casual mobile gamers for in-game achievements. Session topic is Why Happiness is the New Currency.
“The groundswell of participation and excitement FutureM is experiencing this year is unprecedented. The future of Marketing is right around the corner and marketers are struggling to keep up with consumers and their digital behaviors. The leadership and forward-thinking ideas our session partners are putting forth will help the marketing community keep up and get ahead,” said MITX President, Debi Kleiman. “We are so pleased to be accumulating a who’s who of marketing and to partner with companies who are excelling at redefining marketing success.”
FutureM’s registration is open with early-bird rates still available until July 27, 2012. Attendees and participating companies alike are encouraged to follow the event experience on Facebook, Twitter (@FutureMBoston and #FutureM), LinkedIn and on MITX’s blog.
Established in 1996, MITX -- the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange -- is the leading industry organization focused on the web and mobile, bringing together the digital marketing, media and technology community to engage in what’s next and how it will impact the marketing and business worlds. Connecting more than 7,500 professionals in New England, MITX is a dynamic community of thought leaders and collaborators in search of insight, education and opportunity. For more information, visit http://www.mitx.org/. Creator of FutureM, MITX is headquartered in Boston, MA. Follow the conversation on Facebook, Twitter @FutureMBoston and #FutureM and on MITX’s blog.