FutureM, a weeklong event experience on the future of Marketing, today announced the third group of accepted companies, completing the roster for the first round of session partners and topics for its Fall 2012 event. These companies will join a full cast, announced on May 23 and May 29, which will work toward discovering the opportunity for innovation in modern marketing. The third group of selected FutureM companies and session topics include:
- Google – Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Session topic is Google+.
- TechTarget – TechTarget is the online intersection of serious technology buyers, targeted technical content and technology providers worldwide. Session topic is How the Face of Online Marketing and Demand Generation is Changing.
- Jumptap – Jumptap is the leader in targeted mobile advertising. Session topic is The State of Mobile Audience.
- Red Hat – Red Hat is the world’s open source leader. Session topic is Software Marketing in an Open Source World.
- Clark Kokich, Chairman of Razorfish – Session topic is Do or Die: Surviving and Thriving in a World Where the Old Ways of Marketing Aren't Getting it Done.
- Almighty – Almighty builds meaningful experiences through content strategy, creation and deployment. Session topics include Are We Investing in Campaigns or Products? and Digital Content in the Retail Environment.
- AMP Agency – AMP Agency is an innovative full-service integrated advertising agency whose philosophy is: “Insights inspired. Results driven.” Session topic is Generation Connected: How the Class of 2016 is Going to Change the World of Marketing.
- BoardProspects – BoardProspects is the online professional community dedicated to building better boards. Session topic is Self-Marketig in the Digital Age.
- Brand Networks – Brand Networks is a leading Facebook Preferred Developer, who engineers social, local and mobile experiences and amplify stories for the world’s most liked brands. Session topic is The Evolution of Facebook Ads to Stories.
- CauseShift – CauseShift helps companies provoke, connect & market to achieve results. Session topic is Integrated Impact & Cause Marketing.
- Eco Marketing - Eco Marketing strives to make smart energy and sustainable companies stand out. Session topic is Eco Marketing.
- HB Agency – HB Agency is an integrated marketing and communications agency that builds brands one story at a time. Session topic is The Un-Panel.
- ISITE Design – ISITE Design is an interactive agency who aims to create and protect clients’ competitive advantage online. Session topic is Delightful Digital Experiences.
- Nexus Partners – Nexus Partners brings senior level focus and expertise in market disruption and lean innovation. Session topic is Global & Executive Conversations.
- Overdrive Interactive Overdrive Interactive is a search, online media and online marketing firm that focuses on brand building and customer acquisition. Session topic is The Next Generation of Rich Media.
- SCVNGR – SCVNGR is the game layer on top of the world. Session topic is The Future of Geo-Social.
“We have the cream of the crop defining the future of Marketing with us,” said MITX President, Debi Kleiman. “FutureM is buzzing with excitement over the sessions and innovation these companies will bring to our event this year. It’s expected to be unlike any other we’ve had before.”
New to the program, FutureM’s 20/20 track invites a group of 20-something entrepreneurs and students to submit their unique perspective on the next wave of marketing. The event is also enlisting sponsors who want to create a fully integrated experience at the event. Attendees and participating companies alike are encouraged to follow the event experience on Facebook, Twitter (@FutureMBoston and #FutureM), LinkedIn and on MITX’s blog.
617-871-2155 ext. 203