FutureM, a weeklong event experience on the future of Marketing, today announced the second group of session partners and topics for its Fall 2012 event, building momentum and adding to the ten companies announced on May 23rd. Each company was selected based on its session’s ability to facilitate forward-thinking discussions and explorations about the world of modern marketing. The second set of selected FutureM companies and session topics include:
- Dachis Group powers the design, development, management and measurement of Social Business solutions for the world's leading companies. Session topic is Social Business By Design.
- DataXu is the only fully-integrated digital marketing platform that helps organizations leverage big data to manage, automate and optimize marketing campaigns. Session topic is Big Data Makes the Difference.
- Fan Foundry is a sales, marketing and digital company growing companies through role-based and project-based leadership engagements in enterprise and consumer sales and marketing. Session topic is The New Power Couple: Content + Data.
- Leora Kornfeld, Research Associate at Harvard Business School. HBS, the graduate business school of Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts, is widely recognized as one of the top business schools in the world. Leora's session topic is Entertainment Without An Entertainment Industry.
- Holland-Mark helps CEOs of performance-driven companies create brands, products and experiences that their customers love. Session topic is Future Simple.
- HookLogic provides the platform and services to power e-commerce media and maximize success for both retailers and marketers. Session topic is The Consumer is Speaking. Why are We Trying to Interrupt?
- mediaman LLC is an international digital marketing agency. Session topic is Breaking the Rules to Cultivate Creativity.
- Napkin Labs helps build apps and experiences on Facebook that help companies uncover the creativity and passion of their fans, turning passive fans into an active workforce for new insights and ideas. Session topic is Effective Crowdsourcing That Produces Crowd-Pleasing Beer.
- Pandemic Labs, a Boston-based social media marketing agency dedicated to helping brands navigate the ever-changing world of new media to create marketing success. Session topics are Social Without Borders: Succeeding in a Global Social Media Landscape and Would Don Draper Succeed: A Debate?
- Pixability.com is a video marketing company that helps organizations get the right video in front of the right audience to trigger the right action. Session topic is Video Marketing, YouTube, and Hyper-Targeting.
- Small Army is a marketing and creative services agency with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for interactive, social media, storytelling and good music. Session topic is The Death of the Positioning Statement.
- Wilde Agency is a nationally recognized leader in direct marketing solutions and personalized communications. Session topic is Applying the Emerging Fields of Decision Science and Behavioral Economics to Marketing.
“We’re thrilled to be adding to our already stellar line up of presenters for FutureM. The companies leading each session bring an unmatched level of interest and intrigue to modern marketing,” said MITX President, Debi Kleiman. “The world of marketing is consistently adapting to business, keeping pace and redefining current marketing practices. FutureM represents this evolution and, this year, we’re in for an innovative marketing experience like never before.”
FutureM will unveil additional sessions in the coming weeks. The event is also enlisting sponsors who want to create a fully integrated experience at the event. Attendees and participating companies alike are encouraged to follow the event experience on Facebook, Twitter (@FutureMBoston and #FutureM), LinkedIn and on MITX’s blog.
617-871-2155 ext. 203