FutureM, the weeklong event experience on the future of Marketing, today announced eleven new session topics and meet-up leaders focused on digital media, mobile and e-commerce for its national fall event. Today’s session leaders include:
- The Advertising Research Foundation is an open forum where the best and brightest from every avenue of advertising gather to exchange ideas and research strategies. Session topic is Consumers’ Unconscious: Application of Neurological Research to Marketing.
- Joss & Main is a premier members-only site that offers limited-time sales on the world's best brands for your home and life. Session topic is Attracting a Million Members in a Flash.
- SavingStar is the first national, fully digital, grocery eCoupon service, with nothing to clip, nothing to print. Session topic is Loyalty: How New Technologies Will Help Business Gain Long-Term Customers.
- Indaba Media is an entertainment technology and marketing services company that combines cutting-edge technology with the best content to create engaging consumer experiences. Session topic is Music Creators as Content Marketers.
- BlueTrain Mobile helps companies create professional and compelling mobile websites through their powerful and easy-to-use Mobile Marketing Engine. Session topic is Mobile First.
- Jack Morton Worldwide is a global brand experience agency that launches products, brands, services and ideas to generate awareness and demand. Session topic is Beyond Pink: Marketing to Today (And Tomorrow’s) Woman.
- Promoboxx is a brand-to-retailer marketing platform that allows brands to launch co-branded, customized online campaigns with their retailers in order to strengthen relationships, localize national content and reach more consumers. Session topic is Small Start-Ups Can Work With Big Brands.
- MediaFriends, Inc. is a mobile messaging cloud platform company with a growing portfolio of cross-platform apps, including HeyWire and BNDWGN, for consumers and businesses. Session topic is Social Media Privatization: The Next Revolution.
- Ultra Light Startups is a community dedicated to helping technology startups grow their businesses and become successful. Session topic is Investor Feedback Forum and Pitch Showdown.
- Antler is a Boston-based marketing agency providing digital marketing, social media, experiential marketing and interactive design. This session is a meet up, FutureM Brew-Off Party and Beer Tasting.
- Nellymoser, Inc., a mobile technology company, creates instant, interactive consumer "engagements" and rich media apps on mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones. Session topic is The Future of Print to Mobile.
“FutureM demonstrates the appetite for discussion around the next generation of marketing – defining how and what the industry will look like,” said MITX President, Debi Kleiman. “Our partner companies are at the forefront, leading the charge for what’s next for the marketing industry. The anticipation for FutureM is mounting from us and companies like these alike.”
Established in 1996, MITX -- the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange -- is the leading industry organization focused on the web and mobile, bringing together the digital marketing, media and technology community to engage in what’s next and how it will impact the marketing and business worlds. Connecting more than 7,500 professionals in New England, MITX is a dynamic community of thought leaders and collaborators in search of insight, education and opportunity. For more information, visit http://www.mitx.org/. Creator of FutureM, MITX is headquartered in Boston, MA. Follow the conversation on Facebook, Twitter @FutureMBoston and #FutureM and on MITX’s blog.