FutureM, a weeklong event experience on the future of Marketing, today announced the first group of session partners and topics for its Fall 2012 event. Each company was selected based on its session’s ability to facilitate forward-thinking discussions and explorations about the world of modern marketing. The first set of selected FutureM companies and session topics include:
- Buyology Inc. empowers companies to enhance the productivity of their innovation to drive transformational growth. Session topic is The Science Behind Consumer Behavior and How It’s Changing Marketing Forever.
- BzzAgent is a social media marketing company that helps connect customers to brands. Session topic is FutureM’s Shark Tank Live!
- Alphabird distributes video across premium publishers, portals and influential blogs to help target audiences and create high levels of engagement. Session topic is The Harmonious Digital Ecosystem of Brands, Video Audiences and Media Buyers.
- Sonicbids helps connect bands with music promoters, licensors and consumer brands to empower the Artistic Middle Class. Session topic is Social Music Marketing is the Answer for Customer Loyalty.
- Digital Influence Group is a full-service digital marketing agency with social media at the core of everything they do. Session topic is Social Business Enablement - The Role of the Social Employee in Brand Building.
- High Start Group accelerates the market success of innovative products by helping customers rapidly conceive, validate, and launch products. Session topic is Mobile Commerce - Redefining the Shopping Ecosystem.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital is a world-renowned teaching hospital in virtually every area of adult medicine. Session topic is The Science Behind Healthy Aging – The New Target Market.
- Kargo partners with major media companies and advertisers to create award winning mobile experiences. Session topic is The TV Commercial and Companion Mobile and Tablet Experience.
- Resolution Media utilizes comprehensive digital marketing services to help businesses capitalize on market opportunities and drive more revenue. Session topic is The New Social KPI.
- Springpad helps people discover and act on the stuff they care about by harnessing the power of the web, data portability and mobile access. Session topic is Mastering the Interest Graph through Social Curation.
“The marketing world today is constantly changing, affecting all parts of a business that interact with customers, employees and partners. The sessions selected for FutureM 2012 represent the captivating journey we are all on to define the future of Marketing,” said MITX President, Debi Kleiman. “We’re excited to work with the companies leading these sessions to bring to life the thrill and excitement of modern marketing. This year we’ll see innovation like we’ve never seen before.”
FutureM will unveil additional sessions in the coming weeks. The event is also enlisting sponsors who want to create a fully integrated experience at the event. Attendees and participating companies alike are encouraged to follow the event experience on Facebook, Twitter (@FutureMBoston and #FutureM), LinkedIn and here on MITX’s blog.
617-871-2155 ext. 203