The MITX Innovation Awards
June 16, 2011 | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
The time you spend hemming and hawing about whether you're attending the Innovation Awards is time you could spend filling out the expense report and pressing send. If you fear any heat for submitting for a $75 ticket (or $105 if you have yet to feel the MITX membership experience) then let the perks of attending speak for themselves:
- The largest celebration of innovation in Massachusetts (tickets are selling fast)
- A noodle bar and free drinks (need we say more?)
- A room full of the brightest stars pushing the world of marketing and innovation forward (perhaps you'll meet your next customer, new hire or partner)
- RIBS the band (the word is that they're the next big band to emerge from Boston)
- The opportunity to learn the key success factors from one of the Boston Globe's Top 30 Innovators, Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact
Come celebrate the whole innovation economy with MITX, it's an event you can't afford to miss.
Ticket Prices: Members: $75 | Non-Members: $105
We are also selling tickets for groups of 10 or more at a 10% discount! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this additional discount.