- Ashley Annis - Director of User Experience, Bridgeline Software, Inc.
- Margot Bloomstein - Senior User Experience Lead, ISITE Design
- Amy Cueva - Founder and Chief Experience Officer, Mad*Pow
- Dustin DiTommaso - Experience and Interactive Design Consultant
Check out #MITXUX if you want to see the whole conversation on Twitter, and in the mean time - here's my top 10 Tweets
- Users don’t just compare your site/product to your competitors, they compare it to ALL their web/tech experiences
- UX is not "one size fits all"-don’t be afraid to reshape to your methodology-
- UX lives at the intersection of audience intelligence, measurement and strategy. Everyone is responsible for UX not just gurus.
- A degree in diplomacy, wont help you vs CEO-needs-flashy-pink-thing on home page. Bring UX research to make your case.
- Consider the cost of not doing UX research. What if your instinct about what your users want is dead wrong?
- The 1:10:100 rule spend $1 on research or $10 to change design or $100 to change something in development. Easy choice
- Need to get to the bottom of what org's enacted beliefs n values r to make difference
- Its the designers job to know ur customer's customer
- Marketing may own the website but the user owns the mouse
- Check out san jose UX "improvement" snafu-great example of how UX needs USER input
We'll be posting presentations on our website, under Member Resources, as soon as we receive them.
Until then, here's one to watch:
And if you aren't following these leading-edge pioneers on Twitter, you should: @amycueva, @missdirected, @mbloomstein, @DU5TB1N, and @MITX.