Judging for the MITX Interactive Awards is no small feat. Over 100 individuals representing various disciplines give us significant time to vet the entries through two rounds of judging. Our Judges include a diverse group of members including media, industry analysts, creative directors, CTOs, webmasters, developers, producers, content providers, academia and marketing executives.
What’s the secret to a successful entry? We know you're submitting your work, because it deserves recognition. But how you craft your entry, could be the difference between being noticed, or not. In a nutshell, the key to a successful entry is: a clear and succinct application, a thoughtful click through path to lead the judges through the site, and a great experience.
Another bit of information that may help you in crafting your winning entry are the judging criteria by which the judges must use to evaluate your entry:
- Strategy/Execution: Appropriate for the goals, challenges, target audience
- Results: Business impact of the project/campaign. Effective measurement and analysis applied
- User Interface/Experience: Navigation, ease of use
- Technology: Underlying tools, functionality (where applicable)
- Content: How applicable, effective, and engaging to target audience
- Design: Conveys overall message, has consistent design elements
- Innovation: Brings a unique approach to meeting the objective
- Overall Execution: Enhances organization’s business, clearly communicates business goals
Click here for some extra tips.
Deadline is Friday, September 11th at 5pm, enter online now. Good luck!!!