Whether you're a MITX member or not, if you DM us on Twitter, we'll give you one free ticket to any educational event we hold before the end of 2009. And no, before you ask -- I'm sorry, it doesn't apply to the MITX Interactive Awards.
Here's what we sent out just a few minutes ago on Twitter: DM us for 1 free ticket to an @MITX educational event in 2009 (doesn't apply for the MITX Awards). Share the love - Please RT.
Why? Well, if you're a member - it's a way to say thank you for your support.
If you're not (what are you waiting for), it's because we know that once you attend an educational event – you’ll want to become a member to take advantage of all the member-only benefits, to connect with thought-leaders in the Internet business and marketing world, and to save 50% on programs that will help you and your employees keep your competitive edge. Click here to see a list of "must attend" events!
And regardless of who you are, just a reminder about MITX Membership benefits -- one of the truly valuable things about membership is that whether you have two employees or 2,000, once your company becomes a member – everyone at your company can take advantage of the benefits. And no matter what your role, we’ve got something that can offer value:
- Network With your Peers: Executive-only Events; Networking Opportunities at Every MITX Event
- Be a Thought Leader: Speaking Engagements; Join a Program Committee
- Learn New Skills: Over 70 Educational Programs & Networking Events
- Make Connections: Complete Online Contact Directory for All Your Business and Clients’ Needs
- Specific to Your Hiring Managers and HR Specialists: Log into the MITX Career Exchange and post jobs for free, find the best talent, and connect with our growing circle of universities and students.
If you’re interested in learning more about membership, or have questions on how your organization can get the most out of membership, please let me know. I look forward to working with you.